Follow me on Twitter

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!

It's been some time since I've updated this blog. The best of intentions have been there, even blog posts written in my head... As you know, I have been busy taking care of a baby, however, and the silly season was one of the silliest ever.
So, here I am, in post holiday bliss, with my almost 12 week old daughter and her 3 year old sister. We have all been hanging out since New Year's Eve... How do you ring in the new year with 2 such children in your charge? Well, first you go and see the host of the family bbq you were invited to in the hospital to welcome her brand new baby boy, then you go to her bbq anyway and visit with her partner and mother, then you go home and tuck the children and yourselves in bed, watch a dvd and promptly wake up the next year!
I hope to post more often to this blog and will start off by posting some "belly pics" of my friend who delivered on New Year's Eve...


It was wild and windy on Muriwai and we got splashed a couple times by the waves on the the rocks but it was really fun doing the photos for these two. Congratulations again on your new baby boy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment