Follow me on Twitter

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Bunny Bump

Hubs and I have chosen a name for our little girl, but we're not advertising. If it was up to Miss Almost 3, her name would be Suzie (Siouxsie, perhaps?) or Charger but I don't think those pass muster.

The ever-cute Kendra, of Girls of the Playboy Mansion fame, is expecting as well. She's due on Christmas Day - about 11 weeks after me. That makes her about 21 weeks at the moment. She's recently found out that she and her football player husband, Hank Baskett, are having a boy. What are they naming him? Hank Baskett IV, of course.

Here are a couple pics of Kendra and her hubs as she shows off her new bump.

If you want to keep up with Kendra's development, you can follow her blog, her facebook page, or her twitter!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Was it one of the names you mentioned to me when I was still there? :)

    And, I guess I am not up on my celebrities but I have no idea who this girl and her hubby are! haha

    Sending love and baby bump rubs ;)
    xo
    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is one of the names we've had since the start of thinking of names so you may have heard it.

    Kendra is one of Hugh Heffner's ex-girlfriends who starred on the "reality" show Girls of the Playboy Mansion. She's hilarious.

    ReplyDelete