Follow me on Twitter

Monday, April 27, 2009

I'm not one to pass up a party

Any reason for a party seems like a good one to me. 3 year old's birthday, I'm there; celebrating a promotion, there too; baby shower - bring it on! Not that I'm hoping to host my own baby shower or anything, but I've been checking out ideas on the web for putting one together. There are tons of websites with squillions of ideas to use at baby showers.
The very best themed shower I've seen online was blogged about by Kendra at MyInsanity. Her sister was acutally the hostess of the party, but Kendra helped think up the theme and design some of the decorations and invitations. The theme was "She's about to POP!" and included things like POPcorn, sodaPOP, POPart, etc. Take a look here at "the coolest baby shower ever".
If my friends and family don't go to such an extreme and amazing effort, I hope they at least take a look for some creative ideas online. Good places to start:
Coolest Baby Shower Ideas
NZ Girl's Guide to the Perfect Baby Shower
Martha's Alphabet Baby Shower
Martha's Noah's Ark Baby Shower
Martha's Spa Shower for Baby

1 comment:

  1. You know I wish I could be there when the time comes for your baby to be born. But you know I will be thinking of you and reading this blog for your updates! I hope one of your girlfriends in NZ will throw you a great baby shower! Wish I could help out!

    Miss and love ya tonnes hun :)

    Katt xo

    ReplyDelete