Follow me on Twitter

Friday, May 1, 2009

Busy Week

I read a few blogs and most of them are updated daily on weekdays, and sometimes even on the weekend. A couple of the bloggers I follow don't have regular day jobs and devote much of their time to writing their blogs, running their household, and other creative endeavors. How I would love to do just that... Unfortunately, I have a full time day job, a husband whom I love to please, a young child 3 days a week, and other various, albeit small, commitments. I thought doing a daily blog would be an easy thing to do but I'm finding out how much effort all of those wonderful bloggers put into each post solely for the entertainment of others (and perhaps for their own creative outlet, etc).
This week has been rather demanding for me. Several vaccination clinics at different sites daily plus working on immigration papers, trying to sort out a matter with a foreign organization, a midwife appointment, and arranging other upcoming appointments.
The midwife appointment was good and the woman we saw very thorough. She answered most of the questions on my list before I even had to remember them. She will be our LMC and we will meet her back up person in time. It's relieved a bit of stress to have this taken care of and the next appointment with her as well as the next ultrasound scan booked.
Now onto the next thing, dinner with hubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment