Follow me on Twitter

Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day Redux

So today is actually Mother's Day for the Northern Hemisphere. Thought I'd share a little list of the best and worst celebrity mothers, and the celebs we'd most like to leave our kids with that were compiled based on a survey of American moms (sorry, I'm not sure of the initial source - I heard this on the radio this morning).

American Mothers said they would be most comfortable leaving their children with celeb couple Ellen DeGeneres and Portia DeRossi. Second would be Jennifer Aniston, who surprisingly beat out Bradgelia (in 3rd place). Oprah was voted 4th best celeb to leave your kids with (maybe because of all the free stuff they could get?).

The BEST celeb moms:
1. Jennifer Garner
2. Michelle Obama
3. Reece Witherspoon
4. Angelia Jolie

The WORST celeb moms:
1. Courtney Love
2. Dina Lohan
3. Britney Spears

I'm a relatively frequent follower of celebrity "news" and thought this was funny and worth passing on. Anyone they left out? I might pick on "reality celeb" Ocotomom Nadya Suleman, but maybe that's because I just don't understand her...

No comments:

Post a Comment